Sunday 15 March 2009

I'm Moving On

I love the Billy Joel by the same name. But that aside, it's the way I feel I want to take my life forward. No regrets...learnt much, loved a lot, grew some, hurt tons. But I've given everything to it and now I need to stop dwelling in the past. And what I've wanted it to be.
Beauty and adventure await. A little bit of faith wouldn't hurt. It isn't wrong to want to face the universe with a little bit of unproven belief. Heck, wrong and right are oh so subjective that I've finally understood that I've been generally stuck about wanting to see things the way I wanted them to be.
It's a pretty messed upo world. Therein lies its beauty...and magic.
No, I'm not high. it's just that in the past few days much has happened to my mind. It's a happier place to befriend now.
A toast to happiness!

No comments: